‘UNCONSTITUTIONAL’: Trump Administration Slams Democrats Over Lockdown Hypocrisy

NEWSMAX: Fox Suspends Judge Jeanine Show After Discovering Pirro Intended To Expose Biden Voter Fraud

‘FAKE NEWS!’: Trump Blasts Media Over Tax Record Leak

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump on Monday tore into the mainstream media over it’s coverage of a leaked New York Times report regarding his tax returns.

In a series of tweets the president blasted the media, referring to it’s coverage as “fake news” and defended the tax credits he’s shown to have taken, saying he, like everyone else, is entitled to do so.

“The Fake News Media, just like Election time 2016, is bringing up my Taxes & all sorts of other nonsense with illegally obtained information & only bad intent. I paid many millions of dollars in taxes but was entitled, like everyone else, to depreciation & tax credits,” the president wrote.

“Also, if you look at the extraordinary assets owned by me, which the Fake News hasn’t, I am extremely under leveraged – I have very little debt compared to the value of assets,” he continued.

“Much of this information is already on file, but I have long said that I may release financial Statements, from the time I announced I was going to run for President, showing all properties, assets and debts,” he added. “It is a very IMPRESSIVE Statement, and also shows that I am the only President on record to give up my yearly $400,000 plus Presidential Salary!”

The New York Times report contained information on the president’s tax returns that spanned more than two decades.

REPORT: DOJ declares New York, Portland and Seattle ‘anarchist jurisdictions,’ moves to cut federal funding

WASHINGTON (Washington Times) — The Justice Department on Monday declared New York, Portland and Seattle “anarchist jurisdictions,” the first step toward revoking federal funding from those cities.

President Trump earlier this month ordered federal agencies to look for ways to cut off federal funding in Democratic-led cities besieged by violence this summer. The Justice Department’s move escalates the criticism Mr. Trump has been leveling at Democrat leaders, blaming them for the rising crime and violence.

The list of cities is expected to be updated periodically, the Justice Department said.

Much of the crime and looting plaguing the cities has been on the rise since Memorial Day when George Floyd, a Black man, died while in the custody of the Minneapolis Police.

In a statement, Attorney General William P. Barr said the three cities identified Monday “have permitted violence and destruction of property to persist and have refused to undertake reasonable measures to counteract criminal activities.”

“When state and local leaders impede their own law enforcement officers and agencies from doing their jobs, it endangers innocent citizens who deserve to be protected, including those who are trying to peacefully assemble and protest,” Mr. Barr said.

“We cannot allow federal tax dollars to be wasted when the safety of the citizenry hangs in the balance. It is my hope that the cities identified by the Department of Justice today will reverse course and become serious about performing the basic function of government and start protecting their own citizens,” he said.

New York Attorney General Letita James said she was readying legal action, calling the designation an attempt by Mr. Trump to “scare the country’ into reelecting him.

“The president should be prepared to defend this illegal order in court, which hypocritically lays out the groundwork to defund New York and the very types of law enforcement President Trump pretends to care about,” she said. “We have beat the president and the illegal actions of his DOJ in court before and have no doubt we will beat them again.”

The Justice Department did not detail which federal funds would be cut from the cities. White House Budget Director Russell Vought is expected to issue guidance to federal agencies about withdrawing funds within the coming weeks.

Mr. Barr said a city can be named an “anarchist jurisdiction” if it forbids police from restoring order amid widespread violence; it has withdrawn law enforcement protection from a geographic area or prevented law enforcement from accessing a certain area; if it has defunded or removed power from the police; or refuses to accept assistance of federal law enforcement.

A city can also be added to the list under any other related factors deemed appropriate by the attorney general, he continued.

Representatives of the cities named by Mr. Barr did not immediately respond to a request for comment by The Washington Times.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo, a Democrat, earlier this month threatened to sue the Trump administration if it followed through with the funding cuts.

“I believe the president is fundamentally a bully, which I’ve said too many times, and I’ve known him very well for a very long period of time. It doesn’t work in New York because you can’t bully New Yorkers,” he said at the time. We just don’t get bullied. We don’t respond well to it, and I want to talk about facts.”

Mr. Cuomo said he is concerned about the rising crime in New York, but the issue is a local one, not a federal matter.

New York made the list because shootings were up 177 percent between July 2019 and July 2020, the Justice Department said. Amid the rising violence, Mayor Bill de Blasio and the New York City Council agreed to cut $1 billion from the city’s police budget.

Portland was included because of its more than 100 consecutive nights of violence and protests since the Floyd death. Mayor Ted Wheeler has explicitly rejected federal help as the violence increases.

A skirmish between Trump supporters and Antifa activists last month led to the death of Aaron Danielson. A supporter for the right-wing Patriot Payer Group, Danielson was allegedly murdered by Michael Reinoehl, an Antifa activist killed by authorities days later.

The Portland City Council voted in June to slash its police department budget by at least $15 million.

Seattle, meanwhile, was listed because of its “autonomous zone,” a police-free six-block area in the city’s Capitol Hill neighborhood, the Justice Department said.

Seattle voted in August to cut its police budget by roughly $3 million.

Law enforcement was barred from entering the territory where prison-related crime increased by 525 percent in June from the same period last year, according to the Justice Department.

The Justice Department offers funding to support local law enforcement and public safety activities to assist victims of crime, provide technical assistance and training to local police and conduct research.

The two main Justice Department grant agencies are the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) and the Office of Justice Programs, which are dedicated to bolstering local law enforcement resources.

It is not clear how much funding from those programs goes to the cities on Mr. Barr’s hit list or if other Justice Department funding programs, such as the Office on Violence Against Women, which doles out funds to combat domestic violence, could be impacted.


Jeff Mordock of The Washington Times contributed to the contents of this report.

‘SAVE THE CHILDREN’: Dozens Of Children Rescued Through Trump Crackdown On Child Sex Trafficking; Mainstream Media Silent

WASHINGTON — Dozens of victims of child sex trafficking have been rescued over the course of the last week as a direct result of the Trump administration’s crackdown on child sex trafficking.

On Thursday the US Marshals Service announced that 26 children had been rescued in Georgia through “Operation Not Forgotten,” a joint effort with the Southeast Regional Fugitive Task Force, the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and Georgia state and local officials.

“When we track down fugitives, it’s a good feeling to know that we’re putting the bad guy behind bars. But that sense of accomplishment is nothing compared to finding a missing child,” said Darby Kirby, Chief of the Missing Child Unit, said in a statement.

“It’s hard to put into words what we feel when we rescue a missing child, but I can tell you that this operation has impacted every single one of us out here. We are working to protect them and get them the help they need.”

The bust also resulted in the arrests of 26 individuals on various charges ranging from child sex trafficking, parental kidnapping, registered sex offender violations, drugs and weapons possession, and custodial interference.

Also last week, eight people were arrested on suspicion of child sex crimes in Arizona through another federal sting called “Operation Vampire Cough.”

In a social media statement, the Mesa Police Department said the combined effort with state and federal officials led to the arrests of Cody Watson, 29; Joshua Robinson, 37; Kenneth Castro, 30; Wilbert Buck, 36; Jacob Green, 26; Dylan Hernandez, 20; Brett Wheeler, 20; and Eugene Hubbard, 35.

The suspects were arrested on suspicion of child sex trafficking, luring a child for sexual exploitation, attempted sex conduct with a minor, aggravated luring and money laundering.

Further, 3 arrests were made in Pinellas County, Florida last week and a three year old girl recovered as part of the president’s ongoing effort to combat the child sex trafficking epidemic. Police officials announced that James Garcia has been charged with aggravated child molestation, aggravated sodomy and incest with a minor. Faye Smith was arrested on a warrant for probation violation and Sally Garcia is being charged with interference with child custody.

To date, of the above arrests have been referenced on CNN, MSNBC or print publications such as the Washington Post.

THE NOMINEE: Trump Secures Republican Nomination For Second Term As Crowd Chants ‘Twelve More Years!’

CHARLOTTE — President Donald Trump on Monday surpassed the necessary number of votes needed to secure his party’s nomination for re-election during day one of the Republican National Convention.

As the totals were announced, the president smiled as a crowd chanted, “twelve more years.”

After thanking his supporters, the president launched into a new attack at those calling for mail in voting to combat the Coronavirus pandemic.

“This is the greatest scam in the history of politics, I think, and I’m talking about beyond our nation. They act like they are aggrieved by saying this, saying such a horrible thing, we are not patriotic by saying this. No,” Trump said. “We voted during World War I. We voted at the voting booth during World War II. The pandemic we are doing very well — and people know how to handle it — look at the crowds. They are doing very well. It’s very safe.”

Earlier Monday, the convention renominated Vice President Mike Pence, who also delegates in person.

“The choice in this election has never been clearer and the stakes have never been higher,” Pence said. “We’re going to make American great again. Again.”

Despite the scaled back theme of the convention, enthusiasm was high amongst the president’s supporters.

With just 336 delegates participating in a roll-call vote from a Charlotte Convention Center ballroom, Party Chair Ronna McDaniel commented on the social distanced style of the convention before she began the proceedings: “We are obviously disappointed we could not hold this event in the same way we had originally planned,” but thanked Charlotte city officials for allowing the convention to move forward.

During her speech, McDaniel accused the president’s Democratic rival, Joe Biden, of embracing a radical left agenda and scoffed at the DNC’s efforts to present Biden as the nominee of empathy and kindness.

“The truth is there’s only one person who has empathized with everyday Americans and actually been fighting for them every single day over the past four years, and that’s President Donald J. Trump,” she said.

After the initial Charlotte festivities are over, most of the GOP convention will move to Washington, D.C. where celebrity Trump supporters and members of the Trump family will rally around the president and shift focus to the president’s accomplishments during his first term in office.

The convention will also include everyday Americans who campaign officials say have helped implement and who’s lives have been positively impacted by the president’s policies.

‘EDUCATE! DON’T INDOCTRINATE!’: Trump Threatens To Pull Tax Exempt Status of Colleges and Universities He Deems ‘Liberal Indoctrination Centers’

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump on Friday ordered the Treasury Department to review the tax exempt status of colleges and universities he deemed “liberal indoctrination centers.”

The president took to twitter to blast the schools as he traveled to his southern base of operations in Florida.

“Too many Universities and School Systems are about Radical Left Indoctrination, not Education,” Trump tweeted. “Therefore, I am telling the Treasury Department to re-examine their Tax-Exempt Status and/or Funding, which will be taken away if this Propaganda or Act Against Public Policy continues. Our children must be Educated, not Indoctrinated!”

According to the Association of American Universities, a majority of U.S. public and private colleges and universities are tax-exempt entities because they are entities of state governments that are declared 501(c)(3) organizations.

The IRS permits primary or secondary schools, colleges and professional trade schools that have regularly scheduled curriculum, to qualify as tax-exempt educational organizations, including federal, state, and other publicly supported schools.

The president’s comments come after he criticized higher learning institutions this week for balking at welcoming students back in the fall in fear of the ongoing Coronavirus epidemic.

He has also blamed colleges and universities in recent weeks for many of the protests that have torn the nation, particularly those where protesters removed statues honoring leaders of the Confederacy and historical figures such as George Washington.

“Against every law of society and nature, our children are taught in school to hate their own country,” he said, “and to believe that the men and women who built it were not heroes but that were villains.”

POTUS PULLS OUT: Trump Withdraws US From World Health Organization Over Covid Concerns

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump on Tuesday announced the United States will end its relationship with the World Health Organization effective Friday, accusing the organization of caving to pressure from China and criticizing its handling of the Coronavirus pandemic.

“The world needs answers from China on the virus,” Trump said in a statement at the White House. “We must have transparency.”

“We have detailed the reforms that it must make and engaged with them directly, but they have refused to act,” he said. “Because they have failed to make the requested and greatly needed reforms, we will be today terminating our relationship with the World Health Organization and redirecting those funds to other worldwide and deserving urgent global public health needs.”

In previous remarks Trump said that China had not properly reported information it had about the Covid-19 virus to the World Health Organization and said China had pressured the WHO to “mislead the world.”

“Chinese officials ignored their reporting obligations to the World Health Organization and pressured the World Health Organization to mislead the world when the virus was first discovered by Chinese authorities,” Trump said. “Countless lives have been taken and profound economic hardship has been inflicted all around the globe.”

The president’s decision to withdraw the United States from the World Health Organization was met with criticism from both the left and right.

“To call Trump’s response to COVID chaotic & incoherent doesn’t do it justice. This won’t protect American lives or interests — it leaves Americans sick & America alone,” Sen. Bob Menendez of New Jersey, the top Democrat on the Senate Foreign Affairs Committee, tweeted after the president’s announcement.

Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn.), who heads the American Medical Association’s chamber’s health committee, warned Trump “in the strongest possible terms” to reverse the decision.

“I disagree with the president’s decision,” Alexander said in a released statement. “Certainly there needs to be a good, hard look at mistakes the World Health Organization might have made in connection with Coronavirus, but the time to do that is after the crisis has been dealt with, not in the middle of it. Withdrawing U.S. membership could, among other things, interfere with clinical trials that are essential to the development of vaccines, which citizens of the United States as well as others in the world need. And withdrawing could make it harder to work with other countries to stop viruses before they get to the United States.”

Many conservatives, however, praised the president’s decision, calling out the organization not only for its treatment of China but also its record of support for pro-abortion organizations.

“I am proud that our country will no longer be sending taxpayer dollars to support this radical regime,” said Allan Parker, president of The Justice Foundation, a pro-life legal group. “True, life-saving health measures can be funded through other organzations without an abortion agenda.”

TRUMP: ‘Creepster’ John Bolton a ‘Lowlife’ Who Should Be in Jail

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump on Tuesday continued his attack against John Bolton, calling his former national security adviser a “creepster” who should “be in jail.”

“Washed up Creepster John Bolton is a lowlife who should be in jail, money seized, for disseminating, for profit, highly Classified information,” Trump tweeted of Bolton’s new tell-all book, “The Room Where It Happened; A White House Memoir.”

“Remember what they did to the young submarine sailor, but did nothing to Crooked Hillary, ” the president wrote. “I ended up pardoning him – It wasn’t fair!”

Bolton has caught bipartisan heat for writing the book, which accuses the president of misconduct on multiple levels.

Republicans are calling Bolton’s book a work of fiction, while some Democrats say if the details in Bolton’s book were true, he should have testified during Trump’s impeachment trial earlier this year.

Trump administration officials claim Bolton violated the law by publishing classified information — which includes detailed, on the record conversations with the president.