A PLANNED ATTACK: Race Riots Have Been In The Works ‘For Months’ Says Intelligence Report; Antifa To Blame

WASHINGTON — Antifa’s plan to carry out an anti-government insurgency has been in the works since last November, intelligence reports have uncovered.

According to a report published by The Washington Times, the organization, which President Donald Trump recently declared a domestic terrorist group, has been planning race based riots since the kick off of the 2020 election campaign.

“Antifa’s actions represent a hard break with the long tradition of a peaceful political process in the United States,” former National Security Council staff member Rich Higgins told the Times. “Their Marxist ideology seeks not only to influence elections in the short term but to destroy the use of elections as the determining factor in political legitimacy.”

Joe Myers, a former Defense Intelligence Agency official and counterinsurgency expert, concurred with Higgins’ comments to the Times, adding, “President Trump’s election and revitalization of America are a threat to Antifa’s nihilist goals. They are fomenting this violence to create havoc, despair and to target the Trump campaign for defeat in 2020.”

According to the report, Antifa leaders used the death of George Floyd, a black man who died shortly after being taken into custody by Minneapolis police, as the call to launch riots in cities throughout the U.S..

“In recent days, our nation has been gripped by professional anarchists, violent mobs, arsonists, looters, criminals, rioters, antifa, and others,” Trump said Monday in response to the riots.

The White House National Security Council followed the president’s comments by announcing it is investigating the coordinated plots and gathering intelligence from cities affected by the riots throughout the past week.

“The president and the attorney general want to know from [FBI] Director [Christopher] Wray what the FBI has been doing to track and dismantle and surveil and prosecute antifa,” White House National Security Adviser Robert O’Brien told the Times. “And if that hasn’t been happening, we want to know what the plan is going forward.”

ENGLISH ONLY: Trump considering doing away with “Press 2 for Spanish,” says report

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump is considering doing away with the telephone prompt that asks callers to “press two for Spanish” says a published report, and doing so may save American taxpayers billions of dollars.

“The government must stop placing this onerous and costly translation and interpretation burden on Americans, and President [Donald] Trump has the ability to do so on a speedy basis via a new executive order,” Stephen Guschov, executive director of ProEnglish, an organization which advocates for English as the United States’ official language, told The Washington Times.

The prompt, which callers reach when requesting services and official documents from the U.S. government, was put in place by then-president Bill Clinton in the year 2000.

Clinton “required federal agencies to examine the services they provide, identify any need for services to those with limited English efficiency (LEP), and develop and implement a system to provide those services so LEP persons can have meaningful access to them,” according to the description provided at LEP.gov, a website created to facilitate the program..

Guschov says the Trump administration held meetings with his organization on the matter late last year. “The 2018 meetings were productive, informative and helpful,” he told the Times.

According to public records, the Office of Management and Budget allocated $2 billion annually to cover the costs of the service during President George W. Bush’s first term. That equates to $30 billion in costs since the program was established.

A Rasmussen poll in August 2018 showed Americans overwhelmingly favor efforts to declare English as the nation’s official language.

trumpspeakenglish

 

TRUMP UNDER ATTACK: Dems launch sweeping probe into president’s businesses, campaign, family

WASHINGTON — Democrat House leaders on Monday launched a full-scale attack on Donald Trump, his business and family members in the hopes of scoring some dirt on the much-embattled president.

Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler said Monday that document requests were sent to 81 people connected to the president, business associates and his presidential campaign.

According to Nadler, the investigation will center around allegations of obstruction of justice, corruption and abuse of power.

The document requests, with responses to most due by March 18, are a way to “begin building the public record” and to carry out the responsibilities the committee has to investigate and hold public hearings, Nadler said.

“Over the last several years, President Trump has evaded accountability for his near-daily attacks on our basic legal, ethical, and constitutional rules and norms,” Nadler said while announcing the probe. “Investigating these threats to the rule of law is an obligation of Congress and a core function of the House Judiciary Committee.”

Among those to receive letters from the committee are Trump’s son Donald Trump Jr.; his son-in-law, Jared Kushner; and the former top White House aides Hope Hicks, Sean Spicer, and Steve Bannon—all of whom have already testified before Congress relating to the various probes into Trump’s alleged ties to Russia.

In an interview with The Washington Times on Saturday, Nadler admitted that his committee was still a “long way” from launching impeachment proceedings. “We do not now have the evidence all sorted out to do an impeachment,” Nadler told ABC’s This Week. “Before you impeach somebody, you have to persuade the American people that it ought to happen.”

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy scoffed at the Nadler’s latest probe, saying Democrats are simply desperate to find anything they think they can possibly use against the president.

“There’s no collusion,” McCarthy said, “so they want to build something else.”

demsvstrump

‘I’LL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT’: Trump ‘not happy’ about deal that would rule out funding for border wall

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump is not happy with an agreement reached by congressional negotiators to avert another partial government shutdown.

The deal, which includes no funding for his promised U.S.-Mexican border wall, was proposed by congressional negotiators to avert another partial government shutdown.

“I have to study it. I’m not happy about it,” Trump replied when asked by reporters whether he would sign the deal crafted by the Democrat-led House and Republican-controlled Senate.

“Am I happy at first glance?” he said. “I just got to see it. The answer is no, I’m not. I’m not happy.”

The proposed deal would allot just $1.375 billion for new fencing along the border, far less than the $5.7 billion the president had demanded for construction of the wall and even less than the deal that he struck down last December, triggering a government shutdown which lasted 35 days.

Despite no funding for construction of the wall, Republican leaders are urging the president to sign the proposed deal in an effort to avoid another government shutdown.

“I hope he’ll sign it,” Republican leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky told reporters afterward. “I think he got a pretty good deal.”

Temporary funding for about a quarter of all government operations is scheduled to expire on Friday.

But in typical Trump fashion, the president was already hard at work at an alternative, claiming he was “moving things around” in the budget from “far less important areas” to finance it despite the efforts of Congress.

“Right now, we’re building a lot of wall,” said the president. “And you think it’s easy? We’re building in the face of tremendous obstruction and tremendous opposition.”

Democrats have long fought against the president’s efforts to build a border wall that would divide the United States from Mexico. Despite statistics showing marked increases in crime relating to illegal immigration Democrats claim the wall is “racist” and “unnecessary”.

trumpangry

REPORT: Mueller agrees to limited questions in sit down with Trump

Washington, D.C. (The Washington Times) — Rudy Giuliani, President Trump’s lawyer, says that special counsel Robert Mueller has agreed to avoid a “fishing” expedition by narrowing the subject of questions in an effort to get the president to submit to an interview with the prosecutor.

Mr. Giuliani also says he thinks fired FBI Director James Comey is “not going to be worth anything as a witnesses” and thus less a threat to the president.

Mr. Giuliani told The Washington Times that Mr. Mueller’s team displayed a “first good faith effort” during a Wednesday meeting that might result in an interview in July and a final Mueller report by Labor Day.

“He’s eliminated a lot of subjects that would have indicated he was fishing,” Mr. Giuliani told The Times on Thursday. “He’s eliminated those and he’s into a much more relevant area where we know the answers and we know the answers really can’t be effectively contradicted.”

He declined to specify what topics have been dropped.

He has contended from the start that there is no evidence of Trump collusion in Russian election interference. The other two major topics: whether the president somehow obstructed justice in the firing of Mr. Comey, a Mueller friend, and whether he might commit perjury in answering questions under oath.

Mr. Giuliani is a longtime Trump friend who was brought in to try to bring an end to Mr. Mueller’s inquiry re the president. He said a final agreement on testifying would include: the subjects; an exchange of questions and any Trump objections; a place and time; and a schedule for a final report.

“What I’m telling you none has been agreed to,” he said, putting the chance of an interview at 50-50. He said he could agree to a two to three-hour interview.

On perjury, the issue would be Mr. Comey’s word in contemporaneous memos he wrote of discussions with the president versus Mr. Trump’s recollection.

Mr. Comey leaked his memos to the press with the express purposes of prompting the appointment of a special counsel, on which Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein complied.

Mr. Comey said Mr. Trump urged him to end a probe into retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, his brief national security adviser. Mr. Trump says he did not.

Mr. Giuliani says that Mr. Comey has revealed himself to be a leaker of confidential material. He also believes Mr. Comey’s credibility will be damaged by an upcoming Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz report on how the director handled the Hillary Clinton email investigation.

“We don’t have a problem with him under oath,” Mr. Giuliani said. “What we have a problem is they’re using somebody else as the arbiter of truth, like Comey. We think when Horowitz gets finished with him he’s not going to be worth anything as a witness.”

Mr. Giuliani said he wants Mr. Mueller to “show a realistic attitude toward the guy I think was going to be their chief witness, Comey, who is falling apart in front of us.”

Asked if Mr. Mueller’s team believes they have evidence of collusion, Mr. Giuliani said “Actually when you press them really hard, they say they can put this together and that together. But do they have any hard evidence of it? Do they have evidence that could be sustained in some kind of a proceeding? No.”

Asked about Mr. Mueller’s strategy, Mr. Giuliani said:

“I think they are relying more on obstruction and they wish perjury from their point of view than they are on collusion with the Russians. I think every time they’ve gone up the collusion alley it’s gone nowhere. That becomes the biggest obstacle to our testifying. Why are we going to get them to use the president’s word against himself? He’s already given all the explanations that they need to make a decision in his public comments. His comments under oath are not going to be materially different than this public comments. And if they would be we would tell them that. ‘On further reflection, he remembers this and that.’ So far there haven’t been too many further reflections.”

Mr. Giuliani said the Mueller team understands Mr. Trump could not sit for questioning before the proposed summit with North Korea on June 12.

“Of course Mueller agrees with that,” he said. “I think he’s anxious to wrap up because he’s become a bit of a target now. He realized he would get nowhere if he tried to do it now. We couldn’t prepare. He couldn’t force him if he went to court. It might jeopardize his ability to question him at all.”

Mr. Giuliani previously said that one agreement he procured is that Mr. Mueller agrees he cannot legally indict the president.

muellervtrump

TRUMP EFFECT: 14 states hit record low unemployment

WASHINGTON, D.C.– Fourteen states have set new records for low unemployment levels in the last year, according to a recent report issued by the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

As reported by The Hill, eight states saw new record lows in March, including Hawaii (2.1 percent), Idaho (2.9 percent), Kentucky (4 percent), Maine (2.7 percent), Mississippi (4.5 percent), Oregon (4.1 percent) and Wisconsin (2.9 percent).

California also set record lows with the Golden State’s unemployment rate dropping to 4.1 percent, as did Colorado which saw an unemployment rate of just 2.6 percent.

In addition to record low unemployment levels, wages have also increased in recent months. According to the BLS report, average hourly earnings of nonfarm employees averaged $26.82 in March, up from March 2017’s average of $26.11.

The growing American economy and passage of a Republican tax overhaul appear benefitting President Trump as well.  According to a newly released poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, the president’s approval rating continues to climb in response to America’s booming economic numbers.

As documented in the report, nearly half of Americans surveyed — 47 percent — say they approve of how Trump is handling the economy, his highest rating thus far on any one particular issue. When it comes to tax policy, 46 percent of Americans back Trump’s moves and say they have benefitted personally from the president’s tax reform act.

Heather Dilios, a 46-year-old social worker from Topsham, Maine, told The Washington Times she’s now taking home between $100 to $200 more per paycheck as a result of the new tax law, more than she expected when Trump signed the legislation.

“It’s more about being able to keep what is rightfully mine rather than giving it to the government,” said Dilios.

March’s numbers follow February’s job boom, during which 313,000 new jobs were created in the U.S.

“Job growth was the strongest since President Trump’s election, with 313,000 jobs created in the month of February,” the U.S. Department of Commerce reported March 9. “The non-stop job creation since the election has yielded 2.9 million jobs. For the fifth month in a row, the unemployment rate remained at 4.1%, a 17-year low. Goods-producing industries such as manufacturing, mining and logging, and construction collectively had the highest month-to-month growth since 1998. These were among many sectors experiencing significant growth.”

“President Trump’s tax reform continues to boost economic confidence with more than 400 companies handing out bonuses, raises, or other benefits to more than 4 million Americans,” the report continued. “Today’s report shows that average hourly earnings significantly increased in February and have increased by 2.6% over the last year. We saw positive movement in the labor force participation rate, and we would like to see that continue over the coming months.”

trumpthumbsup2