PEDOGATE: Ghislaine Maxwell Will Not Name Names, Says Bloom

NEW YORK — Ghislaine Maxwell is unlikely to cooperate with authorities by naming other high profile members of Jeffrey Epstein’s pedophile ring, says victims’ rights lawyer, Lisa Bloom. Instead, Maxwell will likely move to have the case against her dismissed.

“Ninety-five percent of cases end in plea bargains, so that would not surprise me, but I don’t think at this stage, prosecutors would give her a deal if it did not include very serious prison time, and I don’t think she would accept that at this point,” said Bloom.

“I know a lot of people think Ghislaine Maxwell is going to ‘sing like a canary’, and talk about other powerful people, and that that’s why she was arrested, Bloom added. “I don’t agree with that, I think she was the primary target, she was arrested for her own actions, she may have information about others but I don’t think that would give her much lighter a deal.”

Legal analysts say that means there’s no real incentive for Bloom to cooperate with prosecutors to expose the names of other powerful members of Epstein’s pedophile ring. That, they say leaves many other children at high risk for molestation.

As previously reported, Maxwell is said to be in possession of a secret stash of sex tapes that would expose many of Epstein’s acquaintances.

The now deceased billionaire pedophile was known to have his mansions filled with hidden surveillance cameras as a means of collecting blackmail material for use on his guests.

“The secret stash of sex tapes I believe Ghislaine has squirreled away could end up being her get-out-of-jail card if the authorities are willing to trade,” one of Maxwell’s former friends told The Daily Mail. “She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate some twisted movers and shakers.”

Maxwell faced her first court appearance on four counts of sex trafficking and two counts of perjury this week. She was denied bail. Her trial is scheduled for July, 2021.

REPORT: Epstein Associate Will Use Sex Tapes to Avoid Jail

NEW YORK — A confidante of Jeffrey Epstein will utilize sex tapes made by the deceased billionaire to avoid prison, a former friend of Ghislaine Maxwell is claiming.

Maxwell, 58, was arrested last week on six federal charges including incitement of minors, child sex trafficking and perjury.

Maxwell’s former friend, who spoke to The Daily Mail on the condition of anonymity, said Maxwell is hoping the salacious tapes will prove to be her “get out of jail free card.”

“The secret stash of sex tapes I believe Ghislaine has squirreled away could end up being her get out of jail card if the authorities are willing to trade,” she told the Mail. “She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate some twisted movers and shakers. If Ghislaine goes down, she’s going to take the whole damn lot of them with her.”

“Ghislaine has always been as cunning as they come,” she said. “She wasn’t going to be with Epstein all those years and not have some insurance.”

“Not only did Epstein like to capture himself with underage girls on camera – he wanted to make sure he had something to hold over the rich and powerful men who took advantage of his sick largesse,” she claims. “I’ll bet anything that once it comes out that Ghislaine has those tapes these men will be quaking in their Italian leather boots. Ghislaine made sure that she socked away thumb drives of it all. She knows where all the bodies are buried and she’ll use whatever she had to save her own ass.”

Maxwell is currently being held without bail in a New York City jail. She is due in court on the charges this Friday.

‘YOU’RE GOING TO JAIL!’: Hillary Clinton faces heckling, ridicule during speaking event

LAS VEGAS — Former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton faced a wave of embarrassment Sunday as she was heckled while on stage during a speaking event.

“I’m a deplorable! I’m a deplorable! You’re going to jail, lady!” the man, who identified himself as a combat veteran and supporter of President Donald Trump yelled from the crowd. “You’ve all been deceived,”

Clinton, who was appearing at a Las Vegas auditorium alongside husband, former president Bill Clinton, quickly ordered the man escorted from the premises.

“We have some people who’d rather shout than talk and listen,” she said to the crowd as the man was taken away.

The man, who revealed his identity on Twitter using the handle @DeplorableHill, said he bought tickets to the event only for the opportunity to give Clinton a piece of his mind.

“I bought my ticket and I had a plan to let Bill and Hillary know that we weren’t going to have them in Nevada uncontested. #MAGA,” he tweeted.

According to a report published by The Daily Mail, the Vegas stop was just the latest in a lackluster attempt by the Clintons to generate interest. The auditorium, reports the Mail, was filled to only two-thirds capacity and ticket prices had been dropped to
a mere $2 in an effort to fill seats.

After the commotion, Clinton blamed her election loss in 2016 on sexism.

“It is unfortunately still true that sexism and misogyny are alive and well in our political system,” she told the crowd. “Women are held to a higher double standard and often more harshly, and we’ve got to get over that, my friends.”

lockherup

‘SMEAR CAMPAIGN’: Trump aid Rob Porter resigns amid allegations of domestic violence

 

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Senior White House official Rob Porter resigned Wednesday after two ex-wives came forward to claim he had abused them during the course of their marriage.

“These outrageous allegations are simply false,” Porter said in a statement prior to announcing his resignation. “I have been transparent and truthful about these vile claims, but I will not further engage publicly with a coordinated smear campaign.”

According to a White House spokesperson, Porter’s resignation comes despite objections from White House chief-of-staff John Kelly.

“Rob Porter is a man of true integrity and honor and I can’t say enough good things about him. He is a friend, a confidante and a trusted professional. I am proud to serve alongside him,” Kelly said in a statement following Porter’s announcement.

Porter’s decision to step down follows a report published by The Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5359731/Ex-wife-Rob-Porter-Trumps-secretary-tells-marriage.html), in which his first wife, Colbie Holderness, claimed her ex-husband punched in her the face during a trip to Florence in the early 2000s.

“He was verbally, emotionally and physically abusive, and that is why I left,” Holderness, who also provided the publication with photos of her with a swollen, black eye, said of Porter.

Porter denied his ex-wife’s claims, saying the photos Holderness had provided were taken out of context.

“I took the photos given to the media nearly 15 years ago and the reality behind them is nowhere close to what is being described,” he said.

Another of Porter’s ex-wives, Jennifer Willoughby, claimed in an application for a restraining order that Porter “punched in the glass” of her home and refused to leave until she called police. “I called the police, afraid he would break in . . . When he heard me give my name and address to the 9-1-1 dispatcher, he drove off,” she wrote.

In his statement, Porter said he believes his reputation speaks for itself.

“My commitment to public service speaks for itself. I have always put duty to country first and treated others with respect,” the press release reads. “I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to have served in the Trump Administration and will seek to ensure a smooth transition when I leave the White House.”

It remains unclear when Porter will officially vacate his role.

Asked Wednesday if the president will be addressing the allegations against Porter, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders replied: “I don’t know.”

robporter

CLINTON CRIMES: Bill Clinton to face new accusations of sexual assault, says report

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Bill Clinton may soon be answering to new allegations of sexual assault, says a bombshell report by the U.K.’s Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5090399/Bill-Clinton-accused-sexual-assault-four-women.html).

According to the report, Clinton has been notified that four separate women plan to testify that the former president sexually assaulted them after leaving the White House in 2001. Best selling author and journalist Ed Klein says he has been made aware of the report and that a member of Clinton’s legal team has confirmed the allegations.

This is not the first time that Clinton has been accused of sexual misconduct.

The 42nd president and husband of former Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was famously impeached in 1998 on charges of perjury and obstruction of justice relating to an affair with his much younger intern Monica Lewinsky.

Clinton was also accused of varying degrees of sexual assault by a slew of women, including Juanita Broaddrick, Paula Jones and Kathleen Willey and has admitted to at least two extramarital affairs during his marriage.

Klein, who has penned a number of politically motivated tell-all books, says the women coming forward this time to accuse Clinton were employed in “low-level positions” at an organization owned by billionaire playboy Ron Burkle. Klein asserts that many of the incidents in question took place on Burkle’s private jet — which he claims was commonly referred to as “Air Fuck One.”

Klein reports that in an effort to buy the women’s continued silence, Clinton has engaged in lengthy negotiations with their attorneys and is prepared to pay a hefty sum to secure just that.

If successful, this will not the first time that Clinton has settled out of court. In 1998 Clinton paid Paula Jones, a former Arkansas state employee who worked for Clinton during his term as Governor, $850,000 to drop a civil suit Jones had filed against him in which she accused the then president of exposing himself to her inside a Little Rock hotel. The information which surfaced as a result of that case helped lead to Clinton’s impeachment.

billclinton

PAROLE IN JEOPARDY AFTER OJ CAUGHT SQUEEZING HIS JUICE; ACCUSED MURDERER REPORTEDLY CAUGHT PLEASURING HIMSELF IN VIEW OF OTHER INMATES

LOVELOCK, NV — O.J. Simpson, the former football great and one time accused double murderer now serving a 9-33 year prison sentence for kidnapping and burglary, may have jacked up his chances at parole after being caught masturbating within public view.

Simpson, who was famously acquitted of killing his ex wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ronald Goldman only to be found responsible for the brutal slayings by a civil court jury, is expected to face the Nevada parole board on July 20. Although many legal analysts had predicted that he was likely to receive parole based on good behavior, this latest slip up may have caused the now 70 year old to lose his last chance at freedom.

While celebrity website TMZ reports the story can not be authenticated (http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/19/o-j-simpson-masturbating-prison-parole-hearing/), other news sites are claiming sources inside the prison have confirmed the apparent violation.

According to the New York Post (http://nypost.com/2017/07/19/o-j-s-parole-was-almost-derailed-by-a-cookie/), ‘The Juice’ was allegedly caught fondling his fruit in his cell, which is in plain view of other inmates. The act of self passion was reportedly discovered by a female prison guard as she was on patrol.

“O.J. is facing a disciplinary hearing after being written up for masturbating in his prison cell,” a prison source told The Daily Mail (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4710666/OJ-Simpson-caught-masturbating-cell-impact-parole.html). “He was caught by a female corrections officer making her normal rounds,” the source told The Daily Mail. “While it’s not the most serious charge to be written up for in prison, it’s serious enough that any potential parole date may be delayed or his parole denied altogether.”

Simpson has served nearly nine-years of a 33-year sentence for a 2008 conviction for kidnapping and robbery. According to prosecutors, Simpson and members of his entourage confronted a pair of memorabilia dealers who were in possession of Simpson items at the Palace State Hotel and Casino on September 13, 2007 and held the men at gunpoint as they forcibly took the items back.

Simpson was sentenced to 33 years behind bars after a jury found him guilty of all ten counts with which he was charged on October 3, 2008 – exactly 13 years to the day after the B-list movie actor and Hertz spokesperson was acquitted of the murders of ex-wife Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.

No other arrests were ever made in the Brown-Goldman killings.

oj