SCOTT SWINGS BACK: Baio slams Nicole Eggert ‘lies’ and sexual assault accusations

LOS ANGELES, CA — Television star Scott Baio swung back on Wednesday against allegations of rape made against him by former co-star Nicole Eggert.

The conservative actor and vocal Trump supporter appeared on ABC’s ‘Good Morning America’ to defend himself against what he called “impossible” accusations (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkRoQuC73IA).

“I’m trying to figure out which time she’s lying and which time she’s not lying because the story seems to change quite a bit. I can’t keep up with it quite honestly,” Baio said after viewing a clip of Eggert’s interview with Megyn Kelly in which she claims that Baio, several years her senior, molested her on multiple occasions starting at age 14.

“[There were] teachers, parents, family, crew, producers, my dad… so how any of this could’ve happened is absolutely impossible and I don’t know how anybody can believe what she’s saying when her first allegation of us having sex when she was 17 had been proven to be 100% false, and her story keeps changing,” said Baio.

During his GMA appearance, Baio referred to an interview Eggert gave to online blogger Nik Richie, in which Eggert claimed she and Baio had sex long after production for the popular television show the pair appeared on together, ‘Charles in Charge’ had ended. Eggert later claimed that she was lied about the timing of the sexual encounter to protect the show but that she had in fact been molested by Baio for years.

“She makes up new things,” Baio added, sounding flabbergasted. “I’m not the first person she’s done this to.”

Baio did admit to having a one-time sexual encounter with Eggert, but only after she had become of age. Baio claimed the incident occurred after, she “aggressively sought [him] out” because she “wanted [him] to be her first, so that she would be good for her boyfriend”.

“Those were her words!” said Baio.

Egger’s claims arose last weekend on social media after the former “Baywatch” actress tweeted in response to a comment referencing Baio’s support of Donald Trump: “Ask [Scott Baio] what happened in his garage at his house when I was a minor. Creep.”

The tweet quickly went viral and led to a series of comments by Eggert in which she claimed Baio had molested her, the first time in his garage, from ages 14 to 17, claims Baio quickly denied.

Asked whether he’s concerned that Eggert may take her accusations to the authorities, Baio said, “No, why would I have concerns about something I didn’t do?”

Baio went on to say that the recent allegations had put tremendous strain on his marriage and had hurt his 10-year-old daughter.

“This has got to stop,” he said, holding back tears. “My job is to defend my daughter,” Baio said. “Her job is to be 10 years old, and that’s why this has got to stop.”

Entertainment website TMZ reported following Baio’s appearance (http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/31/nicole-eggert-scott-baio-police-report-sexual-assault-rape/)that Eggert was to meet with law enforcement officials in LA to discuss her claims.

Calls for comment to Eggert’s lawyer, Lisa Bloom, were not returned.

 

scottbaioresponds

‘WE SUPPORT FREE SPEECH’: SCHOOL PUBLISHES STUDENT’S THREAT TO ‘BEHEAD TRUMP’ IN HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK

BRAINERD, MINNESOTA — A Minnesota school district is under fire since a statement permitted to be published in a high school year year book has gone viral.

In a page dedicated to president Donald Trump, Brainerd High School students were asked to share their thoughts on their new president to be published in the school’s 2017 yearbook. Each student’s answer was to appear in a quote next to their photo.

One student, who’s name is being withheld due to her being under age, wrote, “I would like to behead him. I do not like him.”

Some local parents, outraged after viewing their child’s yearbook, uploaded the page to social media and the story quickly went viral.

After being bombarded with complaints and calls for explanation, the director of Brainerd Public Schools on Friday issued a statement (http://isd181.org/#article1) in which it said while the comment should have been removed, the school board does recognize their students’ rights to free speech.

“While the District supports Free Speech, the disrespectful statements in the yearbook are contrary to the basic educational mission of the District and should not have been included in a school sponsored publication,” the statement said.

Conservative actor Scott Baio, best known for his television roles in “Happy Days” and “Charles in Charge” shared the photo on his Twitter page (https://twitter.com/ScottBaio?lang=en) , tagging the president, the FBI, Sean Hannity and Kellyanne Conway, to alert them of the situation.

So far, there is no word on whether or not the student will face criminal charges in regard to the threat against the president.

brainerd-hs-yearbook2