ROGER STONE: Behold the ‘treachery’ that is Steve Bannon

WASHINGTON (The Daily Caller) — The Washington Post reported that former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon testified for the Grand Jury yesterday regarding his communications with me regarding the Wikileaks disclosures in October 2016.

The Special Counsel is reportedly probing whether I somehow directed or urged Wikileaks to release the allegedly hacked e-mails from the DNC in the wake of the Billy Bush accusations against Trump on Oct. 7. I did not — and there is no evidence to the contrary. In fact, Wikileaks Publisher Julian Assange announced his release schedule on Oct. 2.

When Assange held a press event Oct. 2 (Oct. 3 U.S. time) and did not release any documents that day as had been widely expected, Bannon e-mailed me asking why.

I had long predicted an October release based on Assange’s June 2016 CNN interview with Anderson Cooper in which he said he had a trove of documents on Hillary and would release them. I had been told this would come in October for months by my source Randy Credico who I identified for the House Intelligence committee.

Then Bannon (or his hatchet man Sam Nunberg) leaked this e-mail exchange to the various media outlets.

The source of Assange’s Security Concerns came from Credico

On March 9, 2018, I wrote on Stone Cold Truth:

When Assange made no disclosures on October 1st, Alex Jones was among those publicly m*therfucking Assange for losing his nerve. Credico told me that Assange had demurred on October 1st because of the concerns of one of his lawyers, Daniel Ellsberg, about threats to Assange’s life if he went forward with the disclosures. Remember, Hillary Clinton actually advocated the use of a drone strike to kill Assange in London, in order to prevent the disclosure of what she knew he had.

Credico told me that Secretary of State John Kerry had astonishingly gone to British Prime Minister Teresa May and asked that Britain rescind its diplomatic recognition of Ecuador for one day, stripping Assange of his asylum, so that United and British authorities could storm the Embassy and seize Assange …

Credico predicted that Assange “would do the right thing” and in fact Assange announced the schedule of a serious of forthcoming disclosures in his October 2nd remarks, which was little noticed by the press. He would follow this schedule to devastating effect.

More importantly my prediction of “a load every week going forward” is based on Assange’s own public announcement hours before-that there would be weekly releases going through and beyond the election and not any communication with Wikileaks or Assange. Politico reported this.

When Bannon’s minion Matt Boyle asked me if what Assange had was “good” I replied it was, based on Credico’s insistence the material was “devastating,” “bombshell” and would “change the race.” This turned out to be right, although — as I have testified — I never knew the content or source of the Wikileaks disclosures in advance.

Bannon’s animus toward me stems from a column I wrote for the Daily Caller arguing that he had outlived his usefulness in the Trump White House and should be fired. The next day, he was.

Bannon also told the Washington Post that the idea to bring the woman victims to the debate was his while the paper trail tells a very different story.

If the Grand Jury was told that either of my comments to Bannon were based on anything other than information I had already attributed to my source under oath or information reported publicly that day, they were misled.

What I am guilty of is using publicly available information and a solid tip to bluff, posture, hype and punk Democrats on Twitter. This is called “politics.” It’s not illegal.

roger-stone-steve-bannon

MAINSTREAM MEDIA MELTDOWN: The REAL reason anti-Trump press objects to Jackson to run the VA

WASHINGTON, D.C. — (Brian Flood- Fox News) – Anti-Trump members of the mainstream media will do whatever it takes to bash the president, even if it means targeting a highly qualified doctor with misleading rhetoric.

Dr. Ronny Jackson was appointed by President Obama, served in Iraq, is a highly trained Navy admiral and even on faculty at a Harvard-affiliated hospital. But media members apparently blasted his looming nomination to head Veterans Affairs simply because he dared to give President Trump a clean bill of health.

The BBC tweeted that Trump picked his doctor to replace fired Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin, promoting Donald Trump Jr. to defend his father’s choice.

“You mean ADMIRAL Ronny Jackson who BTW was also Obama’s doctor? Just so we are clear and eliminate any of what your conveniently misleading headline suggests,” the president’s oldest son tweeted.

The Hill’s health care columnist compared Jackson’s appointment to Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao’s being replaced with an Uber driver. MSNBC’s Peter Alexander went out of his way to say Jackson had “no real experience heading a sprawling and problem-filled bureaucracy like the VA.”

Many headlines regarding Jackson’s nomination simply referred to him as Trump’s doctor and completely ignored his qualifications. MSN wrote, “VA secretary to resign, Trump to nominate personal physician,” while Reuters wrote, “Shulkin to resign and President Trump will nominate his personal physician.”

CNBC’s breaking news tweet said, “Trump will nominate personal doctor Ronny Jackson to take over.”

“There were lots of names floated in the search to replace David Shulkin,” CNN’s Kaitlan Collins tweeted. ” I’m not sure anyone predicted it would be the president’s physician.”

Jackson is not Trump’s “personal physician,” despite what liberal media members have stated. He is the White House physician, responsible for overseeing the care of the president – any president – and Obama appointed him to the role in 2013.

CNN’s chief White House correspondent, Jim Acosta, attempted to mock Jackson, tweeting a quote uttered in jest by the White House physician.

“Flashback — Dr Ronny Jackson on Trump: “I told the President that if he had a healthier diet over the last 20 years he might live to be 200 years old,” Acosta tweeted as news of Jackson’s new gig was unfolding.

Back in January, it was the media that appeared to be in bad shape after Jackson gave the commander-in-chief a clean bill of health. The disbelieving media scoffed at the official report, mocking the doctor’s findings, offering its own diagnoses and ultimately questioning the credentials of Jackson, a U.S. Navy rear admiral.

Jackson declared that Trump was in “excellent health,” with the exception of being a tad overweight, needing more exercise and taking medication for high cholesterol – things that the president has in common with millions of Americans.

CNN’s chief medical correspondent, Sanjay Gupta, was ridiculed across social media for declaring that Trump has heart disease despite Jackson saying otherwise.

Reporters spent months diagnosing the president as mentally unfit for office and unstable, and there was even speculation Trump had early-onset Alzheimer’s disease or some other form of dementia. So many liberal pundits appeared disappointed when Jackson declared Trump was healthy.

The Federalist even published a story headlined, “10 of the dumbest questions reporters asked during Trump’s health press conference,” that details the embarrassing line of questions that makes it hard for traditional journalists to defend their anti-Trump peers.

Considering the plethora of CNN staffers mocking Jackson’s nomination with misleading comments, it should come as no surprise that the network is citing anonymous White House officials to claim Jackson’s performance during the January press conference helped him land the nomination.

Fox News’ Geraldo Rivera probably summed it up best, tweeting, “This is so typical, the media’s unsavory passion to denigrate.”

Read full text at: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/29/anti-trump-media-melts-down-over-dr-ronny-jackson-because-dared-to-give-potus-clean-bill-health.html

jackson

OPINION: VP UNDER FIRE: PENCE SPARKS UPROAR OVER COMMENTS ON WIFE

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In D.C., scandals surrounding married men being seen with women other than their wives are a daily occurrence. But only Vice-president Mike Pence could spark controversy by saying he’d rather play it safe.

In a piece published by The Washington Post on Tuesday (https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/karen-pence-is-the-vice-presidents-prayer-warrior-gut-check-and-shield/2017/03/28/3d7a26ce-0a01-11e7-8884-96e6a6713f4b_story.html?utm_term=.b7be21c0adb3), Pence is quoted as saying that he never eats alone with a woman other than his wife and that he won’t attend events featuring alcohol without her by his side, either.

Let the mudslinging begin.

Instead of being praised as a man who honors and respects his wife enough to not be seen in public every night with a different woman on his arm, Pence was immediately slammed by some members of the liberal left as a phony, a fraud and, worst, a misogynist.

“The revolting thing about Pence’s no-meals-with-women rule isn’t prudishness. It’s that he’s limiting key professional opportunities to men,” wrote Ian Millhiser, an editor at ThinkProgress.

Ultra left ‘Mother Jones’ Editor in Chief Clara Jeffery wrote on Twitter, “If Pence won’t eat dinner alone with any woman but his wife, that means he won’t hire women in key spots.”

“There are a zillion threads out there about the Pences extra suffocating habits, but the key one is this,” Jefferey continued. “If Pence won’t eat with a woman alone, how could a woman be Chief of Staff, or lawyer, campaign manager, or… Would Pence dine with Ivanka? Or KellyAnne? Or are they too relegated to second class citizens. For that matter, how would he ever even interview a woman. With a chaperone? “It means that female reporters, also, would be cut out of his information flow, now and in the past.”

So let’s get this straight. The left idolizes a former president who sexually assaulted an intern who was barely out of her teens with a cigar, but want to hang a happily married man who prefers the company of his wife to political groupies out to dry?

Yea. Makes perfect sense to me.

Thankfully, some members of the mainstream media had enough sense to come to Pence’s defense.

Conservative blogger Matt Walsh took his liberal colleagues to task asking, “Seriously what’s the appropriate reason for a married person to go out for a meal alone with a member of the other sex (outside of family)? If you laugh at Pence for respecting his marriage, it’s probably because you’ve never been in a healthy one.” (https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/847414407000805376)

This, of course, led to calls for his head on Twitter. For daring to defend the family oriented V.P. Walsh was accused of everything from being a closeted homosexual to having faked positive reviews of his book on Amazon.

So basically, all liberals really want is a man who values adultery and zero morals in the White House. Anything other wouldn’t be up to their leftist standards.

Only in D.C., America. Only in D.C..

MIKEPENCEANDWIFE.jpg