Trump accusers appear on Megyn Kelly, seek ‘congressional probe’ of president

NEW YORK, N.Y. — Three women who have publically accused President Donald Trump of sexual misconduct appeared Monday on ‘Megyn Kelly Today’ calling for a congressional investigation of the president’s “lewd acts”.

In an interview with Kelly, Jessica Leeds, Samantha Holvey and Rachel Cooks detailed what they claim were acts of unwanted sexual aggression toward them by the president and said each had been the subject of ridicule since coming forward.

Holvey, a former Miss North Carolina who claimed to meet Trump while competing in the Miss America pageant in 2006, told Kelly that the women in the pageant were treated like “pieces of meat” who was “only there for his pleasure”.

“[It was] something I had dreamed and worked so hard for, and I had just turned 20 years old, and I just felt so gross,” Holvey said of Trump, who at that time owned pageant organization. “That’s not what I had signed up for.”

Crooks, who claimed Trump of forcibly kissed her when she met him outside a Trump Tower elevator in 2005 while working as a receptionist at a real estate firm inside the building, said she felt “devastated” after the incident, but claimed she stayed silent afterward out of fear she would lose her job if she spoke out.

“I was uncomfortable because he was someone I saw regularly, and I knew he was a partner of the organization I worked for,” Crooks told Kelly.

Leeds, the oldest of the three women, claims that Trump once grabbed her breasts and tried to slide his hand up her skirt while the pair were traveling on an airplane over three decades ago. “Mr. Trump, he was bored and wanted some entertainment,” she said, adding that she got up and moved to the back of the plane in an effort to “escape” him. Claiming that Trump referred to her as a “cunt” after seeing her at a gala several years ago, Leeds says she’s coming forward now because she “wanted people to know who he is.”

In a joint press conference in New York City following the interview, the women called for Congress to launch an investigation into the president’s alleged misdeeds.

“I ask Congress to put aside their party affiliations and ask that they investigate Trump’s history of sexual misconduct,” demanded Crooks. “If they were willing to investigate Senator Franken, I think it’s only fair that they do the same for Trump.”

This isn’t the first time that the threesome have made such claims against the president. Each made headlines during the 2016 election when they came forward, calling then-candidate Trump a “predator” and a “danger to women everywhere”.

The White House said in a statement that the president emphatically denied the claims and that the “timing and absurdity of these false claims speaks volumes”.

megynkelly

KELLY COMES FOREWARD: Former Fox News host claims sexual harassment by Bill O’Reilly

NEW YORK, N.Y. — Former Fox News host Megyn Kelly has come forward with claims that she too was sexually harassed by former “O’Reilly Factor” host Bill O’Reilly.

Kelly, who jumped ship from Fox News earlier this year, voiced the allegations against O’Reilly Monday on her NBC show “Megyn Kelly Today” in response to a New York Times report which claimed that O’Reilly had paid Lis Wiehl, a former Fox News legal analyst, $32 million to settle sexual harassment allegations.

“I spent this weekend on the phone nonstop, talking to many women at Fox News and otherwise, who are deeply disturbed over the latest New York Times report,” said Kelly.

“That is a jaw-dropping figure” said Kelly, citing the $32 million settlement figure.

Referencing the civil jury damages relating to the murders of Ronald Goldman and Nicole Brown, Kelly said: “O. J. Simpson was ordered to pay the Goldman and Brown families $33.5 million for the murders of Ron and Nicole. What on earth would justify that amount? What awfulness went on?”

Going on to discuss a portion of her memoir in which she claims she had also complained to management of Fox News about O’Reilly’s inappropriate behavior, Kelly says she too had been a victim of his unwanted advances.

“Perhaps he didn’t realize the kind of message his criticism sends to young women across this country about how men continue to view the issues of speaking out about sexual harassment,” Kelly read from an email that she says she sent to the co-presidents of Fox News (https://www.today.com/news/read-email-megyn-kelly-sent-fox-news-execs-about-bill-t117863). “Perhaps he didn’t realize that his exact attitude of shaming women about shutting the hell up on grounds that they will shame the company is in part how Fox News got into the decade-long Ailes mess to begin with. Perhaps it’s his own history of harassment of women, which has, as you both know, resulted in payouts to more than one woman, including recently, that blinded him to the folly of saying anything other than ‘I am just so sorry for the women of this company who never should have had to go through that.”

O’Reilly was quick to hit back against Kelly’s allegations on Monday, calling her claims “uncomprehensible”.

“She did not file a complaint. Not that I know of,” he said in an interview with Glenn Beck. “I don’t know why Megyn Kelly is doing what she’s doing. I don’t know why…It is incomprehensible.”

In a separate podcast on Monday O’Reilly turned his anger toward the New York Times. He accused the publication of printing falsehoods and insinuated the newspaper was at fault for the death of former Fox News host Eric Bolling’s son, who died shortly after a Times report that claimed Bolling had sexually harassed a co-worker. Although toxicolgy results are still pending, sources close to the case have claimed the college student’s death a possible suicide.

“I urge you to think about what you put in your newspaper,” O’Reilly said. “Eric Bolling’s son is dead. He’s dead because of allegations made — in my opinion and I know this to be true — against Mr. Bolling.”

“We have physical proof that this is bullshit. Bullshit. Okay? So it’s on you if you want to destroy my children further. Alright, cause it’s all crap,” O’Reilly continued. “Why don’t you be human beings for once. This is horrible.

“It’s horrible what I went through. Horrible what my family went through. This is crap. And you know it. It’s politically and financially motivated. And we can prove it with shocking information.”

Turning his thoughts back to Kelly, O’Reilly said, “I don’t know why she’s doing what she is doing. I just don’t know. I have helped her dramatically in her career.”

In a statement posted to his website (https://www.billoreilly.com/g/October-21-Statement/881.html), O’Reilly refudiates some of the claims against him and promises to address the allegations further tonight on No Spin News, his nightly podcast.

kellyoreilly

 

 

KELLY BOMBS: ‘SUNDAY NIGHT’ A RATINGS NIGHTMARE DESPITE HYPE OVER ALEX JONES

NEW YORK, N.Y. — Despite weeks of controversy leading up to Megyn Kelly’s showdown with Alex Jones, the former Fox News host’s show, “Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly” was a bust with network viewers who seem to have lost interest in the one time ratings queen.

According to Sunday night’s Nielsen ratings (http://www.latimes.com/topic/entertainment/megyn-kelly-PECLB0000009270-topic.html), “Sunday Night With Megyn Kelly” averaged just 3.53 million viewers during its Sunday 7 p.m. time slot, the lowest figure yet since the program debuted on NBC on June 4. Ratings were so dismal, as a matter of fact, that Kelly’s program was easily beat by a rerun of “60 Minutes” on CBS, which averaged 5.3 million viewers in that same hour.

NBC tried hard to promote the program, which featured what turned out to be a heavily edited interview with alternative news host Alex Jones, but in the end, network viewers just didn’t seem to care.

Kelly sparked a great deal of controversy over the interview with Jones, who has been vocal in his questioning of the government’s official story surrounding the events of 9/11 and the shooting at Sandy Hook.

For his part, Jones, who went public last week with claims that Kelly had manipulated the interview to create a “hit piece” on him, released his own audio recording of the interview in its entirety in an effort to expose what he claimed was Kelly’s promoting of “fake news” (http://thehill.com/homenews/media/338097-alex-jones-releases-more-secret-taped-megyn-kelly-audio-nbc-responds).

In the audio, which was recorded without Kelly’s knowledge, Kelly can allegedly be heard telling Jones that her goal was to show Jones’ softer side because, as she put it, she believed that he had been misrepresented in the media.

“The reason you are interesting to me is because I followed your custody case, and I think you had a very good point about how the media was covering it and for some reason treated you and your family and what was going on as fair game when they never would have done that if you were a mainstream media figure,” Kelly can be heard telling Jones. “I saw a different side of you in that whole thing and, you know, you just became very fascinating to me.”

Jones, upon seeing a promo piece released by Kelly to promote the interview, was quick to respond with allegations that the interview had been over edited and that he had been lied to.

“I’ve never done this in 22 years, I’ve never recorded another journalist,” Jones said on his daily radio show, “Infowars”. “I’ve never done this, but I knew that it was a fraud, that it was a lie.”

Kelly’s program is slated to run through the summer, but insiders say that based on poor performance, “Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly” is unlikely to finish a full season.

Kelly joined NBC News in January after 13 years at Fox News for a reported $17 million per year. The former “Kelly File” host left Fox for NBC after controversy erupted surrounding what supporters of then presidential candidate Donald Trump called poor treatment of the Republican candidate during a series of debates, which Kelly had been tapped to moderate.

kellyandjones

HER MOTHER’S KEEPER? CLINTON DAUGHTER BLASTS MEGYN KELLY’S INTERVIEW WITH ‘SANDY HOOK TRUTHER’ ALEX JONES

NEW YORK, N.Y.– Chelsea Clinton took has taken to social media to criticize Megyn Kelly over her decision to interview “Sandy Hook truther” Alex Jones.

Jones, who has been a long time critic of the government’s official story on what occurred during the incident at Sandy Hook on December 2012, sat down with Kelly last week for a “Sunday Night with Megyn Kelly” interview that is scheduled to air next Sunday.

In a series of tweets, Clinton claimed it was a “horrible thing” for Kelly to “give a platform to a Sandy Hook truther,” and discouraged Kelly’s viewers from watching the upcoming interview.

“There is no justification for amplifying lies (or a liar), particularly about unimaginable tragedy. I hope no parent, no person watches this,” Clinton tweeted late Sunday.

The event at Sandy Hook, in which government officials claim 20 children and six adults were shot to death by 20 year old Adam Lanza, was used by the Obama administration as justification to bring forth a slew of executive orders enacting strict gun control measures.

Chelsea’s mother, Hillary Clinton, who served as Secretary of State during the Obama administration, vowed during her failed 2016 presidential campaign to fight “the gun industry” and limit, if not overturn, the Second Amendment.

Supporters of the government’s official story took to Twitter to back Clinton in her criticism of Kelly.

“Alex Jones says 20 dead kids at Sandy Hook were actors. @NBC and @megynkelly to give him a platform on FATHER’S DAY,” wrote one Twitter user.

Nelba Márquez-Greene‏ , a mother of one of the children said to have been killed at Sandy Hook, posted a picture of her daughter and wrote (https://twitter.com/Nelba_MG/status/874085384665403392), “Here you go @megynkelly – her name is Ana Grace Márquez-Greene. Say her name- stare at this & tell me it’s worth it.”

“I never imagined losing a child to gun violence and being involved in something like this,” Green wrote at Kelly in another tweet. “By making this choice, you grieve our hearts and the memory of our child. You have a powerful platform. I encourage you to ‘shine light’ on affirming the losses suffered here — NOT on a person who mocks those losses.”

Although Kelly has not commented publicly on the outcome of her interview other than to defend it, Jones’ recent comments would seem to indicate the interview did not go well.

Shortly after wrapping his interview with Kelly at his InfoWars studio in Austin, Texas, Jones attacked the former Fox News show host as “fake news” and an “unattractive psychopath”.

megynandalex