ISIS DEFEATED: Trump announces 5 most wanted ISIS leaders have been captured

Washington, D.C. — President Donald Trump on Thursday announced the capture of the top five most wanted leaders of ISIS.

“Five Most Wanted leaders of ISIS just captured!” the president announced via Twitter.

The five men captured were reportedly done so after being lured by Iraqi intelligence services into crossing the border from Syria.

A statement from the US-led coalition against Isis called the arrests a “significant blow to Daesh,” using the Arabic acronym for Isis.

The event marks the third victory within a week for the Trump administration, following the negotiated release of three American citizens who had been held prisoner by the North Korean regime and the much-celebrated withdrawal from a controversial Obama-era nuclear deal with the Iranian government.

…STORY DEVELOPING

trumpisis

ISIS WARNS TRUMP: Terror group threatens President in disturbing new propaganda video

WASHINGTON, D.C. (The Sun) — A CHILLING new ISIS propaganda poster shows US President Donald Trump in chains, dressed in the same orange jumpsuit as so many of their execution victims.

Other twisted videos, uploaded onto the terror group’s social media channels, threaten the West with drive-by shootings.

In the footage, a jihadi dressed in Western-style clothes and a baseball cap, aims a silenced automatic pistol at the driver of a pick-up truck.

The extremists also posted videos of two school-aged boys, one of whom says he dreams of being a suicide bomber for the terror group while the second prays for death to America.

In December, the terror group released a twisted, doctored image of Trump and Israeli leader Benjamin Netanyahu keeling in front of a hooded, Jihadi John-style executioner.

The shocking image, featuring the disupted al-Aqsa mosque, was released as fanatics pledged to carry out lone wolf attacks on US soil in terrifying propaganda pamphlets circulating online.

The latest message comes as the US military sounds a warning that ISIS has still not been completely finished off in Syria.

ISIS forces have all but been destroyed in neighboring Iraq but Colonel Ryan Dillon, a spokesman for the US-led coalition fighting ISIS, says it still exists in Syria.

He said the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and its ally Russia have not been totally successful in holding the terrain recaptured from ISIS.

He said: “As we look at ISIS in areas where we are not operating… there have been ISIS elements who have been able to come back and take territory [including in] some neighborhoods in southern Damascus.

“We’ve seen ISIS start to resurge in areas west of the Euphrates River.”

The US military is closely watching ISIS in Syria and Iraq, where the militants have lost 98 percent of the land they once held, according to the Pentagon.

Progress, however, has ground to a halt in recent weeks in areas where the US-led coalition is fighting ISIS through the Syrian Democratic Forces due to Turkish military action in the north.

READ MORE AT: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6084248/isis-video-propaganda-donald-trump-threat-shootings/

ISISTRUMP

 

REPORT: FBI was ‘actively’ monitoring Islamic sympathizer who murdered young Florida boy prior to attack

PALM BEACH, FL — FBI officials had been “actively monitoring” Corey Johnson in the weeks leading up to his murdering a 13-year-old boy, according to published reports.

Johnson, who claimed his Muslim faith commanded he stab the victim to death on March 12, had been “on the FBI’s radar” since the agency discovered he had reached out to ISIS contacts online and expressed a desire to join the terror group.

The bloody attack occurred during a sleepover at the victim’s home. Another 13-year-old boy and the boy’s mother were also repeatedly stabbed but survived the assault.
Police reports confirm that Johnson admitted to the carnage and claimed his motive was “Islamic Jihad”.

“Interim Chief Clint Shannon said Jupiter police, Palm Beach County School District police and the FBI previously investigated Johnson for “alleged violent tendencies” that they received through “intelligence gathering” in the northern part of the county,”  a report by the Palm Beach Post states. Federal investigators had reportedly been monitoring Johnson’s social media accounts for indications that he may be planning on carrying out an act of terror.

Upon his arrest after briefly barricading himself inside a bedroom of the victims’ home, Johnson told police officials he awoke at around 4 a.m. Monday at his friend Kyle Bancroft’s home and decided to kill Kyle’s mother, Elaine Simon; Kyle’s brother, Dane, 13; and Dane’s friend, Jovanni Sierra, 13, while they slept.

Johnson told police he stabbed Jovanni Sierra and slit his throat with a knife he had brought with him to the house. The other victims were stabbed a short time later.

According to the arrest report, Johnson further stated that he had read the Quran before going to the house “to give him courage to carry out his intentions.”

FBI records show that in January 2017, several local law-enforcement agencies met with FBI officials at William T. Dwyer High School in Palm Beach Gardens, where Johnson was the a student. A sheriff’s detective conducted a mental-health assessment of Johnson based on his reaching out to ISIS online and reported that the teen admitted to sympathizing with terrorist organizations.

The report also reveals that Johnson had made numerous anti-Semitic statements and idolized Adolf Hitler. School police said they received information that Johnson “had violent tendencies,” and “had spoken about inappropriate places to bomb.”

On March 5, 10 days prior to the murder, Florida police officials checked in with the FBI to see if and when the agency planned on bringing federal charges against Johnson and were advised that the affidavits would be “coming in the next several weeks.”

The charges were never filed.

Johnson faces one count of murder and two attempted-murder charges in the stabbings.

On Tuesday, Judge Daliah H. Weiss ordered Johnson be held in a juvenile detention center to await a grand jury’s determination as to whether or not he should be charged as an adult in the killing.

Corey-Johnson-

 

TERRORISM CONFIRMED: Port Authority bombing suspect ‘acted in the name of ISIS’

NEW YORK, N.Y. — An explosion near New York City’s Port Authority bus terminal Monday morning has been confirmed as an act of terror.

Speaking to the media shortly after the event, NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton said the Port Authority bomb suspect “acted in the name of ISIS”.

“Preliminary information indicates the attack was committed in the name of ISIS,” Bratton said Monday, adding that the suspect, believed to be an immigrant from Bangladesh, has been in the U.S. for approximately seven years.

The suspect, a 27-year-old resident of Brooklyn, was injured during the attack and was shortly thereafter taken into custody. According to police sources, the man, who has not yet been officially identified, was armed with a five-inch metal pipe bomb and battery pack as he walked through the Manhattan transit hub.

Police say the suspect, who they believe was on a suicide mission, managed to only partially detonate the device. Three others were injured in the attack, but officials say those numbers would have been much higher had the suspect been successful in his mission.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders tweeted that President Donald Trump has been briefed on the incident and is receiving frequent updates from FBI officials.

The incident marks the second ISIS-inspired attack on New York City in less than two months. On Oct. 30 a man drove a rented truck into a crowd of people on a bike path in Lower Manhattan. Eight people were killed and 11 others were injured in that attack.

Although ISIS has yet to formally claim responsibility for the Monday morning attack, the Islamic terror group released propaganda last week ordering their followers to strike Times Square.

An image released by the group shows a crowded Times Square scene with the words, “We meet at Christmas in New York…soon.”

terrorsuspect

 

 

‘HE WAS ONE OF US’: ISIS says Las Vegas shooter converted to Islam ‘months ago’; claims responsibility for deadly attack

LAS VEGAS, NV — Steven Paddock, who police say was responsible for the deadliest mass shooting on U.S. soil, converted to Islam several months ago and was acting on behalf of the Islamic State, claim published reports.

“The Las Vegas attack was carried out by a soldier of the Islamic State and he carried it out in response to calls to target states of the coalition,” the terrorist group claimed on it website (https://www.rt.com/usa/405409-isis-responsibility-vegas-shooting/). “The Las Vegas attacker converted to Islam a few months ago.”

Paddock, 64, a resident of Nevada, unleashed an assault of bullets from the 32nd floor of the nearby Mandalay Bay hotel, says Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Sheriff Joseph Lombardo.

At least 50 were confirmed dead from the attack and more than 400 are confirmed wounded.

The massacre occurred late Sunday night at a country music festival where thousands had gathered for a live concert.

Las Vegas police have not yet commented on the terror group’s claims. When asked whether they were treating the incident as an act of terror hours ago, Las Vegas Sheriff Joe Lombardo said: “No, not at this point. At this time we believe we have a lone wolf suspect.”

The hotel room occupied by Paddock was found to have contained several high compacity firearms, including multiple long rifles.

President Donald Trump is expected to address the nation on the tragedy later Monday.

shooting

TRUMP STRIKES BACK: U.S. DROPS ‘MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS’ ON ISLAMIC STATE AFTER MARINE IS KILLED FIGHTING ISIS

WASHINGTON, D.C. – President Donald Trump ordered the drop of the largest non-nuclear bomb in the U.S. military’s arsenal on Thursday in response to the death of a U.S. Marine.

The The MOAB — Massive Ordinance Air Blast — also known as the “Mother of All Bombs” was dropped on an ISIS tunnel complex in Nangarhar Province after a Green Beret was killed fighting ISIS there, a U.S. defense official has confirmed.

It was the first time the a 21,000-pound bomb had been utilized since it’s development in 2003.

“The strike was designed to minimize the risk to Afghan and U.S. Forces conducting clearing operations in the area while maximizing the destruction of ISIS-K fighters and facilities,” the Pentagon said in a statement, referencing the term for the Islamic State’s Afghanistan branch.

In a statement from the White House, press secretary Sean Spicer said the strike targeted a “system of tunnels and caves that ISIS fighters used to move around freely.” Spicer added that the U.S. “took all precautions necessary” to minimize civilian casualties.

Gen. John Nicholson, commander of US forces in Afghanistan, signed off on the use of the bomb at Trump’s direction, according to the sources.

Trump, during his presidential campaign, had famously vowed to “bomb the sh-t” out of ISIS if elected.

trumpisis

PUTIN CAVES: RUSSIAN LEADER MEETS WITH TILLERSON IN ‘TENSE’ EXCHANGE DESPITE EARLIER REFUSAL

MOSCOW, RUSSIA — Russian president Vladimir Putin met with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson today in an apparent about face.

Putin, who had earlier in the week refused to meet with Tillerson amid tensions over the American strike on Syria, spoke with Tillerson in Moscow for nearly two hours, a U.S. Embassy spokesperson has confirmed.

The meeting comes after harsh words by president Trump toward Russia, who he claims assisted Syria in a deadly chemical strike on Syrian civilians that killed dozens of people.

“If Russia didn’t go in and back this animal (Syrian president Bashar al-Assad), you wouldn’t have a problem right now,” said Trump.

Sources with close knowledge of the meeting said that Tillerson pushed Putin to cooperate with the United States in helping to bring Syria under control. Despite a long standing friendship between Tillerson and Putin, the meeting was described as “tense”.

During the 24 hour period leading up to Tillerson’s landing in Moscow, the White House accused the Russian government of hiding evidence that proved al-Assad was responsible the gassing of his own people, launched from a base where Russian troops are operating.

In a statement, an angry Putin shot back that the charge was fabricated and accused President Trump, who American media claimed had collaborated with Putin to manipulate the outcome of the 2016 election, of fabricating the evidence to create a fake confrontation.

“This reminds me very much of the events of 2003, when U.S. representatives in the Security Council showed alleged chemical weapons discovered in Iraq,” said Putin, referring to intelligence that Mr. Trump has also cited in recent months. “The exact same thing is happening now,” he argued.

Sean Spicer, when asked about to expect in regard to the meeting between Tillerson and Putin on Wednesday, said Tillerson was expected to focus on the mutual interests of the United States and Russia but that Tillerson would also put Putin on notice that the U.S. will not tolerate further acts of aggression by Russia or their Syrian ally.

“I think there is a shared interest in defeating ISIS in the region that we have a national security concern that should align with their national security concern,” he said. “Russia right now is an island. It’s Russia, North Korea and Iran … Russia is among that group the only non-failed state.”

Russia is only “isolating” itself by standing by Assad, he added.

The Kremlin had said earlier in the week that Putin would not meet with Mr. Tillerson upon his arrival, but on Wednesday the Russian leader’s spokesman, Dmitri S. Peskov, said Putin would “consider” meeting with Tillerson at some point “depending on how Tillerson’s other talks” went.

As a matter of protocol, Russian leaders have greeted virtually all new secretaries of state since the end of World War II, and the initial refusal was considered to be a major snub to U.S. Russian relations and was cited by many political experts as a an effort by Mr. Putin to show Tillerson that just who was in control.

Before heading back behind closed doors, Putin and Tillerson shared a stiff handshake and made no eye contact.

Russia has said that despite U.S. concerns, they will continue to back their Syrian ally and will do “whatever it takes” to ensure that al-Assad has the military backing necessary to thwart off another U.S. attack.

tillersonputin

TAKING DOWN ISIS: TRUMP REVERSES OBAMA’S POLICY ON DRONE STRIKES; RETURNS LAUNCH AUTHORITY TO CIA

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In yet another hit to the legacy of former president Barack Obama, president Donald Trump has again authorized the Central Intelligence Agency to conduct drone strikes against suspected terrorists, a direct reversal to the policy once held under the Obama administration.

U.S. officials announced the change in policy on Tuesday in what the Trump administration says is a move to step up the fight against Islamic State and other militant groups.

Under the policies of the former Obama administration, the CIA used drones and other intelligence resources to locate suspected terrorists but only military agents were authorized to carry out an actual strike.

According to the feds, the agency first utilized its new authority to strike in late February in an attack on a senior al Qaeda leader in Syria, Abu al-Khayr al-Masri. The strike in northern Syria on Mr. Masri, a son-in-law of the late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, had been reported, but the fact that the CIA was the agency behind the strike was not reported until this week.

Upon hearing the announcement, a spokesman for the ACLU was quick to criticize the president’s change in policy.

“There are a lot of problems with the drone program and the targeted killing program, but the CIA should be out of the business of ordering lethal strikes,” said Christopher Anders, deputy director of the Washington office of the American Civil Liberties Union. “That decision on whether to strike or not to strike, and that order should be coming from through the military chain of command. The CIA should be a foreign intelligence gathering and analysis organization — not a paramilitary one,” he said.

Spokesmen for the Pentagon and the CIA declined to issue further comment.

trumpisis