Rand Paul to Newsmax: ‘The REAL Question is Whether Fauci Has Been Paid Off and By Who’

Clip Courtesy: Newsmax

KELLY COMES FOREWARD: Former Fox News host claims sexual harassment by Bill O’Reilly

NEW YORK, N.Y. — Former Fox News host Megyn Kelly has come forward with claims that she too was sexually harassed by former “O’Reilly Factor” host Bill O’Reilly.

Kelly, who jumped ship from Fox News earlier this year, voiced the allegations against O’Reilly Monday on her NBC show “Megyn Kelly Today” in response to a New York Times report which claimed that O’Reilly had paid Lis Wiehl, a former Fox News legal analyst, $32 million to settle sexual harassment allegations.

“I spent this weekend on the phone nonstop, talking to many women at Fox News and otherwise, who are deeply disturbed over the latest New York Times report,” said Kelly.

“That is a jaw-dropping figure” said Kelly, citing the $32 million settlement figure.

Referencing the civil jury damages relating to the murders of Ronald Goldman and Nicole Brown, Kelly said: “O. J. Simpson was ordered to pay the Goldman and Brown families $33.5 million for the murders of Ron and Nicole. What on earth would justify that amount? What awfulness went on?”

Going on to discuss a portion of her memoir in which she claims she had also complained to management of Fox News about O’Reilly’s inappropriate behavior, Kelly says she too had been a victim of his unwanted advances.

“Perhaps he didn’t realize the kind of message his criticism sends to young women across this country about how men continue to view the issues of speaking out about sexual harassment,” Kelly read from an email that she says she sent to the co-presidents of Fox News (https://www.today.com/news/read-email-megyn-kelly-sent-fox-news-execs-about-bill-t117863). “Perhaps he didn’t realize that his exact attitude of shaming women about shutting the hell up on grounds that they will shame the company is in part how Fox News got into the decade-long Ailes mess to begin with. Perhaps it’s his own history of harassment of women, which has, as you both know, resulted in payouts to more than one woman, including recently, that blinded him to the folly of saying anything other than ‘I am just so sorry for the women of this company who never should have had to go through that.”

O’Reilly was quick to hit back against Kelly’s allegations on Monday, calling her claims “uncomprehensible”.

“She did not file a complaint. Not that I know of,” he said in an interview with Glenn Beck. “I don’t know why Megyn Kelly is doing what she’s doing. I don’t know why…It is incomprehensible.”

In a separate podcast on Monday O’Reilly turned his anger toward the New York Times. He accused the publication of printing falsehoods and insinuated the newspaper was at fault for the death of former Fox News host Eric Bolling’s son, who died shortly after a Times report that claimed Bolling had sexually harassed a co-worker. Although toxicolgy results are still pending, sources close to the case have claimed the college student’s death a possible suicide.

“I urge you to think about what you put in your newspaper,” O’Reilly said. “Eric Bolling’s son is dead. He’s dead because of allegations made — in my opinion and I know this to be true — against Mr. Bolling.”

“We have physical proof that this is bullshit. Bullshit. Okay? So it’s on you if you want to destroy my children further. Alright, cause it’s all crap,” O’Reilly continued. “Why don’t you be human beings for once. This is horrible.

“It’s horrible what I went through. Horrible what my family went through. This is crap. And you know it. It’s politically and financially motivated. And we can prove it with shocking information.”

Turning his thoughts back to Kelly, O’Reilly said, “I don’t know why she’s doing what she is doing. I just don’t know. I have helped her dramatically in her career.”

In a statement posted to his website (https://www.billoreilly.com/g/October-21-Statement/881.html), O’Reilly refudiates some of the claims against him and promises to address the allegations further tonight on No Spin News, his nightly podcast.

kellyoreilly

 

 

CONSERVATIVES UNDER ATTACK: War on right continues as social media sites target Conservative press

KNOXVILLE, TN — The latest attack in the war on Conservatives has taken it’s latest victim…Your’s truly.

After posting to my official Facebook page on Wednesday plans by Antifa to target Arlington National Cemetery over its burial of Confederate soldiers, I was notified that the post had been removed because it “violated” Facebook’s “community standards”.

Moments later, I was notified that another post had been deleted and my account suspended for 30 days over my sharing of a collage of mainstream media headlines in which pedophilia was being openly advocated.

This is not my first time at the rodeo. Over the course of the last year, my Facebook account has been shut down on four separate occasions, my Twitter account suspended and my Instagram account closed due to what censors of the sites deemed “offensive content”.

Ironically, I’ve had it pretty good compared to other conservative journalists and political commentators. In the last year, Fox News hosts Bill O’Reilly and Eric Bolling have been forced from their high-profile gigs at the once right-leaning news network after being targeted by the left with unsubstantiated claims of sexual harassment.

In an interview with NBC’s Today, O’Reilly called his removal from the network the result of a “hit job” by the left (https://www.today.com/news/bill-o-reilly-sexual-harassment-allegations-against-him-was-hit-t116460).

“In 42 years, I’ve been in this business. I’ve worked for 12 companies. Not any time have I had any interaction with HR, any complaints filed against me,” O’Reilly told NBC host Matt Lauer, adding: “Nobody is a perfect person but I can go to sleep at night very well knowing that I’ve never mistreated anyone on my watch in 42 years.”

Bolling also denied allegations that he had engaged in sexual harassment after reports surfaced that he had sent unwanted “sext messages” to three women (http://deadline.com/2017/08/fox-news-eric-bolling-lewd-photos-sexual-harassment-1202143178/).

“Mr. Bolling recalls no such inappropriate communications, does not believe he sent any such communications, and will vigorously pursue his legal remedies for any false and defamatory accusations that are made,” Bolling’s attorney, Michael J. Bowe, said in a statement.

In a separate statement to Breitbart News, Bowe said, “The story is based on anonymous sources and not true. No such unsolicited communications occurred.”

Many conservative journalists who were essentially forced to work undercover during the 8 years of the Obama administration had hoped that the election of Donald Trump would result in a new found freedom of expression.

To date, that has not happened.

If anything, the bloodthirstiness of the left has only increased as a majority of the mainstream media, still reeling with anger over the election loss of their beloved Hillary Clinton, seek to destroy anyone who aids President Trump in his “America First” agenda.

To them, American values, as they once stood, simply can not be permitted to return.

However, what social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter fail to realize is that for every conservative commentator or journalist with a high profile that they shoot down, there are millions of hard core patriots behind them who are willing to make their own voices be heard. The men and women of America who are sick and tired of being told that they are “bad” or “evil” for being a Christian or for even simply being white. Men and women who work hard, pay taxes and all they want in return is to give their own children a better hope for the future.

I am just one voice in a sea of many. My voice may have been silenced (temporarily), but the powers that be are soon to be deafened by the screams of those who stand for the same as I.

To protect our borders. To protect our flag. To protect our children. And to protect our future.

facebookban