SACRAMENTO — California Governor Gavin Newsom on Monday issued order that indoor activities and all bar operations be shut down state wide in response to rising Coronavirus numbers.
During a press conference, Newsom declared that all restaurants, wineries, movie theaters, family entertainment venues, zoos, museums and other indoor public places cease operations and that all bars must close entirely.
As part of Newsom’s order, restaurants will be permitted to provide service for outdoor dining and take-out only.
Further, Newsom ordered fitness centers, places of worship, offices for “non-critical sectors,” personal care services, hair salons, barbershops and malls in 30 counties to shut down entirely. The order encompasses 80 percent of the state, including Los Angeles, Orange, Sacramento and San Diego counties.
In his statement, Newsom referenced a California Department of Health’s report which quoted a rise in new cases as the cause of his latest order. Newsom said the state’s seven-day average of new COVID-19 cases increased this week to 8,211, compared to last week’s total of 7,876.
“This continues to be a deadly disease,” said Newsom.
One thought on “HERE WE GO AGAIN: Newsom Orders California Back To Essential Lock Down”
Newsom has totally lost his mind! Does he NOT know that the tests remain mostly F*^Ked up? And that this virus is related to the common cold? So if one has ever had a cold (and who hasn’t?) that virus WILL show up in the stupid test?
Me thinks that dumbass Newsom is just testing his newly appointed tyrannical powers!